Sidor

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Snödroppe - snowdrop


Jag har ont idag. Men jag var bara tvungen att gå en sväng runt huset för att njuta av solen och fågelkvittret. Se vad jag fann! En liten smärtstillare. Livets små glädjeämnen får mig nästan alltid att glömma värken för en stund.

i'm in pain today. But I just had to take a little walk around the house to enjoy the sun and the birds twittering. Look what I found! A little painkiller. The little pleasures of life almost always make me forget about the pain for a while.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

what a lovely picture...looks like
Spring is with you too. Once it starts, there is no stopping it! Hope you feel better soon and you get to see more "painkillers" to help you through! I really need to buy and plant some snowdrops...I don't know why I never did. I see them in so many photos and wish I had some too!..I'm back to lifting, y o'ing and knitting the stitch...hope to have something to show soon!!
Take care Nilla....
M

Maria said...

O, så härligt med de första snödropparna! Då blir man glad. Hoppas att värken ska ge med sig så att du kan glädja dig över det också!

Post a Comment