Sidor

Thursday, April 19, 2012

One of those days

I'm on the couch today. Dressed in pj's and a fleece sweater, under a fleece blanket and my bed cover. Watching Stargate on TV. But the screen is facing south, so I can see the reflection of my window and curtain better than the actors... :)

I'm tired today. My back and my arms tell me they don't want to do anything at all. So I don't. I've been doing so much fun lately anyway. Knitting, crocheting, gardening... It was pretty cold outside yesterday, but the daughter and I went out to put some baby onions in the soil. I love growing some of my own food. I love to watch it grow. The tomato and basil seeds in the kitchen window are coming up now, tiny green plants. Lovely!

I called the hospital today, talked to a nurse about my hands going numb when I sleep. She would talk to a doctor and call me back. Maybe they can do something to help. That would be nice.

My hands are getting cold from typing, think I'll tuck them in and watch Richard Dean Anderson save the planet. Or at least I hope he will. :) See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment