Sidor

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Elsa's shawl


I'm releasing a new pattern today. You can find it in my Ravelry shop.

It's a shawl made for my daughter. I was admiring some handdyed merino yarn at a craft fair, and she more or less told me to make her a shawl in this colour. Who was I to refuse, right?

The pattern is available in US English and Swedish. It contains written instructions and charts for the different parts.


It feels like a huge step to actually sell a pattern. But I figured that some of my patterns have taken a lot of time and thought to construct so those I could sell without feeling too greedy. I only have a part time job and a massive yarn addiction to finance so if I could earn a little on my hobby too, that would be great.

I have had help testing this pattern, so I hope it's clear and easy to understand. Let me know if you need any help!

Love, Nilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment