Sidor

Friday, April 27, 2012

Just a little

The days go by, and I don't do much. I read a lot, watch tiny seedlings grow and things like that. Try to rest my tired arms. Not much to talk about, couldn't find a thing to blog about the other day, when I felt like writing something.

Went to see the doctor, but there was not much to be done about them at the moment. Might need surgery in the future, to ease the pressure on a nerve, thought to cause the problem.

On the happy side, I manage to do just a little needlework every now and than. I made these little guys for a friend who's celebrating the graduation of another friend. They are supposed to look like an asparagus (wearing a graduation hat size tiny) and a water-melon. Nicknames my friends call each other. :) Not a great picture though, sorry about that.

Hopefully I'll have more to write about after the weekend. We're planning to spend some time gardening, which I'm really looking forward to. Maybe I can do just a little crochet too, that would be fun. :)

Trying to keep my spirits up, looking for hidden treassures when the days seem gray. And I usually find some! :)


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Oh, they're lovely! Wouldn't it be nice to have a whole garden full of lovely knitted and crocheted flowers and fruits and vegetables?

Post a Comment