Sidor

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Done!

Some time ago it felt like I couldn't get anything out of my hands. Lots of projects going on, and not one was even close to being finished. Now it's the other way around. I finish what was started long ago, and if I start something new, I don't stop until it is done.


This might look familiar to you, I have made a bag just like this before only different colors. It's for a dear friend who loved the other bag but didn't love pink too much I guess. She asked if I could make her a purple one, and here it is. I have even lined it (on request, but anyway)! The other bag, which I call the Pink and Purple African Flower Bag has been very popular on Flickr, so I'm planning on sharing how I make these bags. I plan to do it this week, but I don't promise to. Anyway, then you'll get a closer look.


This green and brown beanie is my son's. He wanted me to make him one when I needed something to try my knit pro needles on. It was a success, since he loves the beanie and I love the needles! He won't even take it off indoors, yesterday he was complaining about it since he had to take it off because it was too warm... Asked me if I could make a cooler one too! I'm so happy when my kids like what I make them, so I'll make him as many as he wants!


Of course his sister wanted a hat too. We looked up a hat she had fallen for last winter with the lovely name Daisy Chapeau, and she chose the colors. Pink and purple, I'm not very surprised!


This hat has a very simple pattern and is quickly done. The little flowers made of i-cords turned out better than I thought they would. I'm very pleased with it. And both children look really good in their hats too!

I'm hoping to be back soon with the tutorial for the bags, if nothing gets in the way. I have my girl home from school today, so she's bossing me around a bit!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Hi
I love ur corner, added to my favorites and i loved the bag made with the african flowers, is wonderful, i will try to do one for me:) Keep doing wonderful crochet
Cristina

Post a Comment