Sidor

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Felting stones

I was at a handicraft fair this weekend. So many beautiful things... and lots of inspiration too! I have so many ideas my brain is boiling.




This is what I've been doing this afternoon. It's a good thing I always buy a lot of material when I get the chance. This way, I don't have to wait to get the stuff since it is already in one of my boxes.



Yes, I have been wrapping wool around little stones, wet felting them. The idea is to make necklaces. We'll see how my idea works out. If you never hear about it again, it didn't work out at all. :)




Now, the hardest part. To wait for them too dry...

1 comment:

jabbott said...

Good idea least they will hang nicely, and stones are free.Hope it works out, if not sounds like your having fun.

Post a Comment