Sidor

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Done playing

Yes, I'm done. For now, at least. This was fun, and I'm sure I'll make more. I love these, and I've wanted to try this for a long time.



Do you like them? I sure do. A few plates, a candle holder or something else as a foot and some good glue. Love it! I bought the pieces secondhand, so the cost is almost nothing.

I promised to show you the crochet too. (Actually, the buns are knitted.) My husband played around too, staging this.



I have been working on these sweets for a little girl who is opening a bakery shop in her garden play house this summer. Her mum asked if I wanted to make some cookies and of course I did. They are delivered now, and I hope they will be played with a lot! And as a surprise, I gave her the two small cookie plates. Thought she needed something pretty to keep some of the baked stuff on.



So, now I am free to play with something else! :)

3 comments:

jabbott said...

These are brilliant,wondered what you were making.Those cakes and sweets u made look real enough to eat.well done you x

Emilia said...

Jättefina kakfat och virkade godsaker!

MirEll said...

Kakfaten blev verkligen jättefina och det blev även bakverken. Jag tror att den lilla tjejen blev överlycklig över så fina saker. =)

Post a Comment