Sidor

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Steph Macleod


I was meaning to tell you about my two last trips this summer, but then I started listening to some music from this summer, and feel I have to share it with you. My husband worked at a music festival earlier this summer, with a lot of different artists performing. I would have missed out on this guy if they hadn't interviewed him on the stage where my husband was working. He told the story of his life as an ordinary guy, ending up on the streets. Homeless and addicted to drugs. Trying to deal with his problems he started writing music, found his way to a Christian rehab where he found both help and a faith. And a guitar. He performed "Amazing grace" in such a way I just knew I had to attend his concert. I did, and it was the strongest musical experience I have ever had. If you ever get the chance, go listen to Steph Macleod!



No comments:

Post a Comment