Sidor

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Slow motion

I'm having slow motion days. Or rather, slow no-motion. Sitting down, crochet in lap. Or in front of the computer, involved in that online-game the kids like so much. Not much gets done. But it's alright. So much have already been done. Painting my son's room, changing furniture to make it less childish and more practical for him. Lot's of short trips, most recently to Stockholm with the kids. Before that a trip to the west, only me and my husband. I'll tell you more when I get the chance to spend some time by the computer, where all the pictures are.

I just took a walk around the garden. Getting an early feeling of autumn. Husband back to work this week, the school starting on Monday. Felt a soft wind of inspiration, things I want to make. Haven't been very creative when it comes to needlework, painting and interior design has taken my creativity. But I hope to finish the improvised sweater soon. The ams remain to be done, but not much more.

I guess you will see me around more often when things go back to normal. I long for inspiration and new, exciting projects. Until then, I guess I'll try to finish this one. Still not sure how to shape the arms. :)

1 comment:

Rajeswari said...

Love love love, did i say love? The colors :) Waiting for the finished object !!

Post a Comment