Sidor

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Herbs


Just a quick hello before my daughter returns and claims the computer. I sat down here as they were getting the mail from the box, and obviously she was in the middle of a game...

Last week, we spent in the caravan on the west coast. Pretty good weather, some swimming and playing on the beach, and then a weekend festival, filled with music and fun. We had a great week! Oh, and I did some more crochet, that I haven't showed you yet. It will turn up here, I promise.


Today, I have been taking care of some herbs that I dried before we left. I love the idea of growing my own food, I love harvesting, and I love to put the stuff in jars and make labels. Only thing I need to get better at is actually using my herbs and vegetables! :)

Well, I think I better leave now, before somebody gets upset! See ya!

1 comment:

Pixi said...

HUr torkar du örterna bäst ?

Post a Comment