Sidor

Monday, December 19, 2011

Playing with beads

I used to play around with beads a lot a few years ago. Before I started card making, crocheting and knitting. But once and again I get my bead boxes out and make something. A long time ago, I made my mum a bracelet. She wanted me to add something to it, but I decided I didn't like it as it was anymore, and started all over. I like it more now, I only have to make it a little wider to actually fit my mum. That's the problem with me, small hands, skinny wrists and big head - not always easy to make things for others and actually make them fit!


Mum also wanted me to make her a brown necklace, and the choice of beads was easy enough. I love these stones, I think they are called Tiger Eye or something like that. This time I made it big enough. I love the toggles I used, they are both pretty and easy to use. 


I actually have a few more things to show you, but I don't have the time right now, which means you'll probably hear from me again soon. If I find the time between all the Christmas preparations that still are to be done...

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

it is indeed Tiger eye..and the necklace is lovely...hope you aren't too busy to enjoy all the fun..

Emilia said...

Fina - God Jul!

matte said...

Jättefint!
jag har samma "problem" små händer och stort huvud haha, blir svårt ibland att prova ut när det jag gör ska vara till någon annan.
God fortsättning!
Kram/Matte

Marilyn said...

Happy New Year dear Nilla....hope you are well and busy making some lovlies for us to see...take care and stay warm!!
xx

Post a Comment