Sidor

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring wrath

I want to start this post with thanking my assistent. The first picture was taken by my daughter. Not bad, right?


I have been ill for a few days, and terribly tired. But now I'm back in the game again, and I even sat down by my crafting table today. Thought our boring door could use something cheerful. I had a slight idea what it would look like. And the finished wrath looks... nothing like that! :) But I'm used to it. I think I now what I want to make, but when I sit down with it then the materials and colors inspire me to make something different. At least it has flowers, just like my fuzzy original picture. 


I find it quite hard, actually, to stick to my first idea when I get creative. This lady who has a yarn shop in town, makes the most beautiful things in simple techniques just by mixing yarns in different qualities. I have gone to my yarn stash several times, thinking I would make something the way she does it. And every time I end up making something my way instead. Playing with colours rather than qualities. So I guess I am stuck with "my way". :) Not too bad, I reckon.

3 comments:

pysselbacken.blogspot.se said...

Hej! Så söt krans!! Kul att du gillade vår smälta pärlskål:) Svarade där nu hur vi gjorde. Kram Monica

MirEll said...

Jättesöt, vårig krans. Känner igen det där att det inte alltid blir som man först tänkt sig men i allmänhet blir det bra, om inte bättre, ändå. =)

jabbott said...

This is fabulous x

Post a Comment