Sidor

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

How are you all doing? I'm having a quiet moment right now, so I thought I would say hi. This Easter is not a very quiet one, since my parents and my two youngest are here with us. But right now they are on a trip, so my family is chilling.


I spoiled myself with some fresh flowers this weekend. I don't do that very often, so I am really enjoying them. And do you notice the sparkling tea light holder next to them? My mum made it for me. I think it's so cute. A good thing domebody is crafting when I'm not. I know I don't have to, it simply feels strange that I don't. And I think I have figured out why. Crafting or needleworking was never a way to relax for me. It was work. Something that kept me busy, made me feel that I achieved something, and also a very intense moment when inspiration hit me. Now when days are full(er) with work and housetending, I'm too tired to be inspired. 

Life takes it turns, and I'm sure I will find new ways for my creativity to work. Actually, today I felt rested enough to maybe pick something up. Maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment